- Holistic Wellness and AcupunctureSmallwood Village
85 High St
Waldorf, MD 20602
10632 Little Patuxent Parkway
Columbia, MD 21044
1500 Branchwood Dr
Gambrills, MD 21054
By Appointment Only410-992-0080
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: fall
Transitioning to Autumn
With autumn approaching and the beginning of the yin cycle, the energy of plants is moving down into their roots, helping the body become aware of the energy of the season. This season is a time for the body to begin gathering energy for the colder months to come.
The lungs and large intestine are the organs associated with fall.