Dr. Marcie Baer has compassion for all of her clients. She is uniquely qualified for acupuncture, holistic health and sports medicine. She has a thorough knowledge of natural healing for the mind, body and spirit and has helped many of her clients to enjoy more active, pain-free healthy and productive lives.
Dr. Marcie Baer has an integrative approach to assessment, treatment and consultation for her clients:
- listens to her client’s needs
- she practices the art of medicine as a true healer
- tailors to individual body or health needs by focusing on mind and body healing as well as seeing the person as a whole. Thus allowing her to use integrated conventional and complementary medical pathways to health
This approach to wellness allows her to make a comprehensive overview of each client’s history then determine and correct the underlying imbalances. She encourages her clients to take an active role in their healing process allowing them to achieve optimal health through preventative care.
SERVICES OFFERED include:
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Celluma Low Level Light Therapy
- Holistic Health Assessment
- Nutritional Consulting
- NAET Allergy Elimination
- Ionic Detox
- Homeopathy, Herbs, Flower Essences
- Applied Kinesiology (Muscle Testing)
- Animal Acupuncture
Marcie has been in practice since the 1990’s when she earned her Master’s Degree in Acupuncture from Maryland University of Integrative Health, formerly The Traditional Acupuncture Institute. She is licensed in Acupuncture and holds numerous certifications including Nutritional Counseling, Holistic Healing, Cold Laser Therapy, Chinese and American Herbs, Neuro-Emotional Technique, Homeopathy, and Animal Acupuncture.
She graduated Magna Cum Laude from Elmira College with a triple major.