- Holistic Wellness and AcupunctureSmallwood Village
85 High St
Waldorf, MD 20602
10632 Little Patuxent Parkway
Columbia, MD 21044
1500 Branchwood Dr
Gambrills, MD 21054
By Appointment Only410-992-0080
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: red eye
Are Your Eyes Red or Inflamed?
In the world of Traditional Chinese Medicine, the liver energy flows upward into the eyes. When this energy is flowing smoothly and working as it should, your vision is clear and sharp, you have efficient night vision and the eyes are bright and well-lubricated.
When out of balance, the liver can generate heat that rises upward. This heat can manifest
Posted in Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged dry eyes, eyes Comments Off on Are Your Eyes Red or Inflamed?