- Holistic Wellness and AcupunctureSmallwood Village
85 High St
Waldorf, MD 20602
10632 Little Patuxent Parkway
Columbia, MD 21044
1500 Branchwood Dr
Gambrills, MD 21054
By Appointment Only410-992-0080
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Three Steps to Keep Winter Allergies at Bay •
- • Healthy and Hearty Winter Recipes •
- • Three Tips for Maintaining Your Mental Health in Winter •
Tag Archives: popping
Commonly known as TMJ, temporomandibular joint pain affects over 10 million Americans and can involve difficulty chewing, jaw muscle stiffness and painful popping or clicking, according to the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research.
Although for some people the pain of TMJ goes away on its own, others develop long-term problems and need treatment to help their pain.