- Holistic Wellness and AcupunctureSmallwood Village
85 High St
Waldorf, MD 20602
10632 Little Patuxent Parkway
Columbia, MD 21044
1500 Branchwood Dr
Gambrills, MD 21054
By Appointment Only410-992-0080
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: cold
Why am I so cold?
Everyone feels cold sometimes, but some people are perpetually chilled to a point where it interferes with their lives.
From a Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, there are two different kinds of cold in the body: full cold and empty cold. Full cold refers to a condition where there is an excess of cold-type energy in the body
Posted in Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged circulation, qi Comments Off on Why am I so cold?
Fighting Flu Season with Acupuncture
While the flu is actually not a season, we have become programmed to think of it as the months of November through March. On average, the flu hospitalizes thousands every year, especially the young and elderly. There are also a number of deaths related to the flu, mostly due to people already having compromised immune systems.
The flu, also known